* Aflac is different from health insurance. It pays cash directly to you.
* You don’t have to use your Aflac money for medical expenses – you can use it for whatever you wish. However, with the increase in copays and deductibles, more and more people are using Aflac to pay down or eliminate these costs instead of using a credit card or depleting their savings for medical bills.
* Even if you don’t have health insurance you can still participate in Aflac. This is also true for your dependents.
* You have the convenience of payroll deduction at discounted group-rates.
* Aflac rates are stable: You can take Aflac with you at the same low group rate, you will not have annual rate increases, and no matter how many claims you file your rates will NOT be increased.
* Aflac is a measure of financial protection: Income protection, medical expense coverage, and expenses for daily living.
* Aflac benefits are pre-determined and pay cash regardless of any other insurance you have.
* Aflac’s Trademarked One Day Pay on claims! In addition, there is no time limit on filing claims.
- Discounted Rates for LQBTQ Chamber Members!
- Individuals and Familes:Learn how Aflac pays you and your family money for expenses that Major Medical doesn’t cover.
- Business Owners: Aflac lets you provide your employees with the best benefits without costing you a penny.
- Join our Team: Explore the unlimited potential and flexibility that comes with a new career as an Aflac insurance agent.
Whom to Contact
- Nicolette & Olivia PowellBenefits Consultant6000 East Evans Avenue Suite 1-330Denver, CO 80222Phone: 970.846.1135Cell Phone: 970.846.1130