The Denver Art Museum is an educational, nonprofit resource that sparks creative thinking and expression through transformative experiences with art. Its holdings reflect the city and region—and provide invaluable ways for the community to learn about cultures from around the world.
The mission of the Denver Art Museum is to enrich the lives of present and future generations through the acquisition, presentation, and preservation of works of art, supported by exemplary scholarship and public programs related to both its permanent collections and to temporary exhibitions presented by the museum.
- Serious Play: Design in Midcentury America, On View through August 25, 2019
- Jordan Casteel: Returning the Gaze, On View through August 18, 2019
- Treasures of British Art: The Berger Collection, On View through January 5, 2020
- The Light Show, On View June 2, 2019 – May 3, 2020
- Claude Monet: The Truth of Nature, Opens October 21, 2019