- LGBTQ Resources
The Matthew Shepard Foundation amplifies the story of Matt to inspire individuals, organizations and communities to embrace the dignity and equality of all people. Through local, regional and national outreach, we empower individuals to find their voice to create change and challenge communities to identify and address hate that lives within our schools, neighborhoods and homes.
Our work is an extension of Matt's passion to foster a more caring and just world. We share his story and embody his vigor for civil rights to change the hearts and minds of others to accept everyone as they are.
Whom to Contact
- Cynthia DeitleProgram and Operations DirectorPhone: (303) 830-7400Cell Phone: (865) 805-9556
- Joe FosterDevelopment DirectorPhone: (303) 830-7400
- Dana JunielCommunications OfficerPhone: (303) 830-7400
- Jason KeeOperations AssociatePhone: (303) 830-7400
- Jason MarsdenExecutive DirectorPhone: (303) 830-7400
- Denay PattersonDevelopment ManagerPhone: (303) 830-7400
- Louis SisnerosLegacy Project CoordinatorPhone: (303) 830-7400
- Leah SzelestDevelopment ManagerPhone: (303) 830-7400
You can find us on the corner of 18th and Stout St. in downtown Denver.