The Denver DoubleTree Complex. Two diverse properties celebrating a diverse community.
At the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver and Doubletree by Hilton Denver- Stapleton North we put the human touch back into your travel experience. It all starts with the warm welcome of a chocolate chip cookie at check-in. Then the caring keeps coming with everything from the luxurious comfort of our Sweet Dreams® sleep experience, to our highly-trained staff members who are dedicated to anticipating your needs so your stay is the best it can be.
We are conveniently located between downtown Denver and Denver International Airport along the new University of Colorado A-Line commuter rail and less than 1 mile from the Central Park Station. You can enjoy all of Denver’s attractions on a 10-minute train ride without the worry of parking or traffic while you are with us and take the train to the plane upon your return home.
Planning events is one of the things we do best at DoubleTree. Whether you invite friends, colleagues, or clients to an event at DoubleTree, we’ll make sure that everything runs smoothly. Plan a comprehensive training program or your perfect wedding reception. Our staff will handle every detail of your event from delicious catering to unrivaled service, for a lunch for 10 to a reception for 1000.
At the DoubleTree Complex the little things mean everything.
Come see us! We always have a cookie with your name on it ready and waiting.
- DoubleTree Denver features 561 guestrooms and 6 suites
- DoubleTree Stapleton North features 300 renovated rooms and 3 suites
- DoubleTree Denver has over 32,000 square feet of meeting space including our 10,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom
- DoubleTree Stapleton North's 7800 sq ft Aspen Ballroom features soaring 20' ceilings
- Both properties offer complimentary guestroom internet, business centers, and fitness centers.
- Phone: (303) 329-5212
Ms. Jessica Simms
- Phone: (303) 321-3333