Empowered Minds, In-home counseling specializing in providing adults, from early adulthood to seniors, as well as disabled adults with therapy services focused on strength based goal setting and mindful self-empowerment.
Empowered Minds strives to provide compassion and care while addressing individual goals, strength building, and personal empowerment in the privacy and comfort of a clients residence or preferred safe space.
Empowered Minds aims to assist you with:
* Discovering your best self with empowerment and positivity
* Determining and living according to your strengths in order to promote meaningful growth and change
* Being present and non-judgmental with your thoughts and feelings so you can be more aware of yourself
* Finding the value in every small step forward on your path to fulfilling goals
* Recognizing that your stories make you who you are and that with vulnerability comes inspiration and appreciation
We currently accept Medicare, Medicaid (Co Access), and private pay.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Whom to Contact
- Rachel Anne ReginaLCSWPhone: (720) 463-1339